BSI-Marketing strives to empower small and medium sized companies with strategic internet marketing solutions:
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing) – that includes SEO (search engine optimization) and PPC (Paid Search Management)
- Local Business Optimization – get listed in local directories and show up for targeted phrases within your local market
- Social Media Marketing – maximizing tools such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Mobile Marketing – leverage mobile applications for client engagement and action through text marketing and mobile platform solutions
The learning curve is tough so we try and help to “level the playing field” for all companies through continuous education and instruction along the way.
Preparation is key when building an online marketing strategy. We provide strategic planning to help you understand your position in your industry, set up the measurements of success and then create KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to improve your ROI (return on investment). The areas below outline the key points that are most important to creating successful tactics. Following this process throughout has proven very successful for past clients:
- Understanding – getting started and aligning Internet with your strategic goals
- Preparation – researching your market to validate strategic approach
- Ignition – revving up the resources needed to get started
- Implementation – launching your tactics to maximize success
- Analysis – measure the success through analytics and feedback
- Rinse & Repeat – restructure (if needed) and re-implement with stronger tactics that are proven success
Continuous improvements in technology have enabled nearly all Internet marketing tactics to be tracked for success. By effectively measuring the success of these tactics in real-time, it helps to make quick, strategic decisions that continue to keep you ahead of your competitors.
We help clients maximize the Internet to drive customer engagement. Please contact us for more details at: firstname.lastname@example.org